NEXT MEETING - March 1st via Zoom
1. Date: Sunday May 30th (10:00 pm- 5:00 am)
● The doors will open for check-in at 10:00 pm and will close at 10:30 pm.
● Parent or guardian will be called if a student who registered has not checked in by 10:30 pm.
2. Registration price is $50 which includes your T-shirt/ticket for the party and a guaranteed prize.
● Registration must be purchased no later than Thursday, April 30th . Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
3. The Senior Class Party is an all-night event and students are expected to stay for the duration of the event.
● The event will conclude at approximately 5:00 a.m. on Monday, May 31st. Parent permission slips to leave early will not be accepted.
4. Each student must wear an unaltered 2021 class party T-shirt as their ticket for admission to the event.
● The T-shirts will be distributed at WHS the week of May 17th. Watch your email for updates and announcements about distribution.
5. All food and beverages are included in the ticket price. No outside food or beverages may be brought into the school.
6. Please do not bring personal items such as purses, billfolds, cameras, or cell phones. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ARTICLES. No money will be required for the activities or food/beverages at the party-No purchase necessary for a chance to win prizes!
7. A shopping bag per senior will be provided and an area will be secured for each senior’s belongings (including, keys and prizes that may be received throughout the night).
8. School policies will be in effect for the duration of the party. There will be zero tolerance for any possession of weapons, tobacco, alcohol, or other mood-altering substances. Any violation will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
9. Volunteer medical professionals will be available throughout the entire event should any health problems arise.
10. PLEASE COMPLETE THE BOTTOM PORTION OF THIS FORM (INCLUDING T-SHIRT INFORMATION) AND RETURN WITH PAYMENT. NOTE: STUDENT AND PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURES ARE BOTH REQUIRED FOR THE REGISTRATION TO BE ACCEPTED.
BY REGISTERING ELECTRONICALLY YOU (BOTH STUDENT AND PARENT) ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: No member or volunteer of the Senior Class Committee of Washington High School and the Sioux Falls School District and its respective officers and employees shall be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to person or property that may occur to me or my personal property as a result of my voluntary attendance at the WHS Senior Class Party whether occurring before, during or after the event. Admission to the event constitutes a release of all liability for negligence or otherwise. I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE GUIDELINES APPLICABLE TO THE WHS 2021 Senior Class Party, including the policy that no student will be allowed to leave the party prior to its conclusion at 5:00 am on Monday, May 31st . I acknowledge my attendance at the WHS 2021 Senior Class Party relinquishes liability of the Committee, its individual members and volunteers, Washington High School, and the Sioux Falls School District, for any personal injury or damage that may occur to me or my personal property as a result of my voluntary attendance at the WHS 2021 Senior Class Party.
Please note there have been reported issues with receiving an error when trying to submit the form. If this happens, please try submitting from your mobile device.
501 North Sycamore Avenue, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57103, United States